Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Book of the Month

We are reading "The Jane Austen Book Club" for April. A few years ago we read "Pride and Prejudice" and I fell in love with Jane Austen. I am super excited for this one. Has anyone read this? I would love to hear what you thought.

Does anyone else feel like a jungle gym while they are blogging? Right now I have 2 kids climbing on me.

Maggie had her pictures done yesterday by my good friend Adrianne. I am so excited to see them! I will post them soon! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

3 comments:

Crazy Lifferths said...

I just checked out her pictures on your friend's blog...and they are ADORABLE! She is such a doll. Awesome job on the outfits!

Gretch said...

LOL! Yes! I always feel like a jungle gym when blogging. It is no wonder I can never finish posting or commenting until super late at night!

Princess said...

I am excited to read this book too. I saw the movie and liked it so the book should be good because they are always better than the movies!