Remember those days in highschool during the Spring when it took every bit of strength you had to sit in class all day? Remember looking out the window daydreaming of better days spent outside? Remember that thing called Spring fever or Senioritis?
Well, TEACHERS GET IT TOO! Fifteen more days, baby!
Just a tidbit of information. We started a new book this month. It is called Escape by Carolyn Jessop. It is a non-fiction story of her escape from the FLDS church. It is not the best writing but the story is very interesting. So far, I likey.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Remember?
Posted by
Monica Lifferth
at
8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
WOOT WOOT for school being out soon! Yay!
I'll admit, when I was in school it never occurred to me that teachers would get spring fever too! I can't believe summer is practically here...now, if it would just stay warm for more than one day at a time...
good luck enduring your spring fever...I really have no advice that will help it to feel better. all I know is that I CAN go outside!
Woo hoo!!! Hope you are doing something fun this summer!
Whoo Hoo!! School is almost out...Seminary is almost out...I can finally sleep in past 5:20 in the morning!!!
Hey good looking family. Its good to see you guys on the net if we dont see you in person.
I can't wait for you and mom to be done - it is going to be a summer o' fun!
Post a Comment