Monday, May 5, 2008

Okay, I'm addicted.

This could be a very bad thing. Just so you know, I worked out, played outside with the kids, and did my chores. We won't talk about all the other things I should have done. But I guarantee I did this layout an hour (or two) quicker than if I did it with paper. Yay! (I promise I won't bore you with all the layouts I concoct. I'm done for the day.)

7 comments:

Smiley Family said...

WOOHOO, I can't wait for you to teach me ;) Seriously, you are going to have to show me what you know. And I think it would be fun to take a class also. Both layouts are adorable. Way to go!

rsheedy said...

That is so stinking cute! I'm super impressed...I hope you'll be offering classes soon. :) Oh p.s., send me your mailing address...your snapbook is done! Woohoo!

sweet nectar sara said...

for some reason i am terrified of digital scrapbooking. (i don't like change and fear technology :) but yours looks great, who knows...

Erica said...

Again...looks great!

All About M.E.('s) said...

I've been saying for awhile that I want to switch to digital scrapbooking. I need to just do it, but it is a bit intimidating since I know very little about it. Cute pages.

Nathan and Esther said...

That is sooooo cute!!!! YOU are talented!

Amber said...

Hey! Thanks for the back up on my blog!!! Man, some people! Anywho, I love the digiscrap page. Too cute! It's so crazy how many freebies there are on line! I don't know if you know about ikeagoddess.blogspot.com but I highly recommend. She finds tons of freebies every day!!! Sorry to feed your addiction but you know... if I go down, you go down with me, lol! :)