Monday, November 19, 2007

Favorite Pie Survey


This week is my favortie holiday. I love Thanksgiving! I so enjoy spending time with my family and baking delicious pies. This year my sister and I are baking all the pies. I always make the usual, but this year I would like to try something new.
I was just curious what everyones favorite pie is and if there are any unusual favorites out there. I'm so excited! How did Thanksgiving get here already?

11 comments:

Nathan and Esther said...

I LOVE pumpkin, it is my all time favorite. But then there is also peach, lemon meringue, banana cream. Gosh there is just too many too chose from! I do have to go with pumpkin as my favorite.

Anushka said...

Welcome home! I love *Pumpkin* too. In fact we got one yesterday and started our Thanskgiving early. I wish I could bake... but Marie Calenders will do. Have a great time with the family and some precious times with you Sis. Besos! Mama

Hello! said...

I too am in charge of doing the pies this year. And of course I only know the basics so I logged on to jello.com and there's all sorts of nifty recipes. This year I might get a little crazy and branch out. Go check it out!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Mmmm.....cheesecake, which btw, cream cheese is on sale at Smith's for 67 cents. I also love fresh strawberry and peach pies.

Zachary said...

Razzleberry! Followed by pumpkin, lemon meringue and I once had a LIME Meringue pie that was to die for!

Sephalo said...

I tasted a sour cream pear pie on Saturday...so yummy! I'm gonna atempt to make it. Other than that Banana!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to post pictures of Ben and Maggie! Come on Mon!

Jake

annek said...

I love pumpkin! Last week for our ward Thanksgiving party I made Pumpkin cake...basically a pumpkin pie, but a different type of crust. Yummy and good for me because I don't know if could make my own crusts. I also love coconut cream. Have fun!

Princess said...

I personally LOOOOVE Pecan Pie but I never make it because it is so horribly bad for you! Other than that my second favorite is blueberry pie but you don't see that much during Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

I love chocolate mousse pie, so does Scott. However, I like graham cracker crust only...haha!! Jen made a yummy pumpkin pie with cranberry topping on it. I am sure you make amazing pies!!

Smiley Family said...

Thanksgiving just would not be the same without pumpkin pie - so delicious! Brian's favorite is banana cream. We'll miss you this year, have a great time with your family!!