Thursday, November 22, 2007

My thanks...

Happy Thanksgiving! This happens to be one of my favorite days of the year. Although Thanksgiving came upon us quickly, reading other peoples posts has helped me reflect on my own life. How blessed I am. Seriously. I think about all the times I get down and "wish" things were different in my life. It always takes seeing others' unfortunes to be so grateful for all I have. Life is good.

Here is a list of some of the important things in my life of which I am truly grateful...

  • My Husband...I love you Aaron.
  • My Children...You are my life.
  • Dad
  • Mom...and you too David.
  • Erica...my best girlfriend in the world.
  • Brian
  • Dad and Mom in law...I love you two...you do so much for us.
  • All my siblings in law
  • Grandparents
  • Nieces and Nephews
  • Friends
  • This U.S. of A!
  • Freedom
  • The Gospel
  • Jesus
  • Dark Chocolate
  • Blogging
  • Comforts of Home

Life without these would be worthless. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love you all!

5 comments:

Anushka said...

I love you so much my Moni... and I am so very grateful you decided to stay while I carried you, you had the choice to go back to H.F. but you decided to taugh it out with your Mama. I truly love you and thank you for chosing me and for loving me in so many ways, I will always call you my *Angel* of peace. Thank you my child. Mama

All About M.E.('s) said...

Oh, what a nice post. I am so thankful that you married my brother! You are such a perfect addition to our family-it feels like you have always been a part of us. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Tell your family hi. See you guys in a few days.

Erica said...

Thanks, Sis! Your bestest girl friend too! I love you too pieces and am so thankful that you are my sister. I love you tons! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

We love our very talented daughter-in-law! We do hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and we can't wait to see pictures of the pies. We're glad you'll be back today. We missed you!
Love, Mom

Smiley Family said...

Love you to Moni! You are a wonderful sister (in-law)! We missed your family this year, but I am glad you got to go home for Thanksgiving :)