Thank you for your service, for your sacrifice, and your undying commitment for freedom. I hope everyone took a minute today to ponder on the many soldiers who have given so much for each one of us. We are here, we are free, because of them.

simply amazing, simply incredible, simply us.

Posted by
Monica Lifferth
at
6:31 PM
9 comments:
Thanks for the reminder! I didn't even remember until I went to get the mail and realized it was closed! I love the pictures that you put-I am very appreciative of all the freedoms we enjoy because of our service men and women! Hats off to them (and you, right?)
You are right Ruth. Moni is in the Utah Air National Guard. She will spend most of this week on an assignment out of state with her unit. We'll miss her and we are very proud of her and her desire to serve her country! She takes after her Dad who is currently serving in the Middle East (his second time serving there). We miss being able to visit with Dave. Have a good week Moni. Love you lots! Mom and Dad Lifferth
Very nice post. We all need an occasional reminder that our freedom is not something that we should take for granted. It should be a law that on Veteran's Day everyone is required to watch a TV special that shows exactly what the Veteran's did for us and what everyone who is currently serving is doing for us. It is so easy to forget how good we have it here. Thanks Monica for what you do!!
Good luck this week Moni! Thank you for your service to our country. I still think it is amazing that you went through basic training. I could not do it!
This is a great post! Thank you Monica...not only for the reminder but also for your services, and that of your father. We live in a blessed country because of people like you. Thank you.
I love you, sis! Great post! Have a great week! I miss your face. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! P.S. I miss dad.
What a beautiful tribute! Thank you for the wonderful reminder that we should be continually grateful for the country we live in. I would also like to express my thanks to you Monica for what you do for us.
I can't believe I spaced that you too were military! I remember when you first told me and I kept thinking how tuff you were to go through boot camp. Like Jamie, there's no way I would make it. Thank you for your willingness to keep our country safe.
Thank you!
Post a Comment