Thursday, November 8, 2007

"What of the heck?!"

Here are some new sayings by Ben:

1. "What of the heck!"

2. "But mom, that will take years!" I love this one, 5 minutes for a 4 year old I guess must seem like years. Can you imagine?

3. He has been rhyming a lot, and he is quite good at it. Today he said, "dear rhymes with beer!". Wonder where he learned that one.

I love this kid.

Playing with playdoh today!

12 comments:

Anushka said...

Oh *Wow*... I am loving this so much! I get to read about my little ones.. and even get to see their latest pictures.. very fortunate I am! Precious moments again.. and they will continue forever.. as long as *Mommy* keep that sweet attitude and *Love*... *Love* can conquer ALL! Besos to my sweet little ones! Nana/Mama

Smiley Family said...

I love it when Ben says "what of the heck"! He is such a funny kid. I haven't tried letting Ashlyn play with playdoh yet, I am afraid she will just eat it :)

Erica said...

He probably got beer and deer from Jason, I dunno? I'm just guessing? *lol*

Cheryl said...

It was good to see you on Tuesday, and to get to see your cute little kiddos. We definitely need to do it again soon. Your kids are adorable! By the way to post comments on my blog you have to register and then you can post as you please. If you have any questions let me know. Cher

The Carter Family: said...

Those were pretty funny sayings that Ben has-I love how a 4 year-old minds work, it is fun to hear all the new stuff they come up with each day! They definitely keep me entertained!

Anonymous said...

That Ben is a cutie. Wish I could see him more often! Aaron had a lot of funny sayings as a little boy,too,like "you don't know what you don't know!" You have to love those four year olds!

We'll miss you next week Moni. Hope Jamie's new little baby comes before you leave! Have a great day! Love, Mom

Hello! said...

Maybe it's about time you should have that little talk with Aaron about his beer drinking habit...

Princess said...

That is so cute! I too love what little kids say...my friend has a 5-year old and she told her the other day that she was acting like a baby and the 5-year old said, "well then maybe you should put a diaper on me!". Oh, out of the mouths of babes!

rsheedy said...

How cute! When Becca's son Braxton was young, he used to tell us to "have a patience". I love the things they come up with!

All About M.E.('s) said...

What a funny lirrle guy. He comes up with some pretty cute/funny things. Gotta love that Ben!

Gretch said...

I love it! It really is so fun seeing what these kiddos come up with. So fun!

annek said...

Ben sounds like quite the character! Funny little boy!