Has anyone ever done this? Probably about a year ago I read an article on Jazzercise. I thought it sounded fun but didn't think anymore of it. About a month ago I met a woman who mentioned she does Jazzercise to stay in shape. I inquired about it and she told me to go to this website and it would give all local locations for it. I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was taught at the Magna Rec & Fitness right around the corner.
Well, I thought I would give it a try. I had a blast! It was cheesy and the instructor was very cheer leader like, but it was fun. I'm not so sure about all the mirrors in the studio. I like to shake my booty to the music but I don't want to see myself while doing it. Most people don't know this (except my sister) but I love to dance. I'm not very good but I love to shake it. So, this will give me a chance to dance my heart out and not feel like a complete idiot while doing it. It is definitely better than running on a treadmill.
Seriously, if you can try this and let me know what you think. :)

12 comments:
hey- I don't know when you will get this but Cher and I are getting together at my house tomorrow (tues) at 12:30. I think you are done with school by then call me if you want to come or just come over.
OH man...If I lived in Magna, I would so go to those classes with you. I always get a work out when you are home, because we're always dancing our lil' hearts out while we are waiting for something to bake or raise. *LOL* We are such dorks. Love ya.
I didn't know Jazzercise still existed. I thought it was a 90's thing! I had a friend back in the day whose mom used to teach Jazzercise. It does sound like fun. I'll have to check it out and maybe go to a class after I have this kid!
I would love to check this out, I also like to shake my groove thing although I usually do it in the privacy of my own home! Thanks for the info!
I think that this may be one of the few excercise classes that I haven't tried in my many attempts to shed a few pounds. It does sound like fun-but the picture kind of throws me off. Maybe it should be called balancize?
Sounds like tons of fun! I can almost gaurantee that nothing like this exists in Pinedale! I love to do a little grooving, too bad I'm not in UT!
I agree, I don't to look at myself when I workout either. why DO they have all those mirrors in the gym?
I have always known you loved to dance... ever since you were a little girl.. remember the Sunshine Generation? Hmmm.. Mama
Some how Monica I can totally see u liking to dance!
Um, sounds fun, but I am allergic to exercise! Maybe in my next life, ha!
Jazzercise is back! I remember when I was little and my mom did this. I don't recall it being as cool as this back then. But then again, I thought leg warmers and biker shorts under my skirts were cool.
I only wish I could see you "shaking" your booty! HAHA!! So fun! And I LOVED the witch costume. LOVED it! I didn't know you could sew. The costume turned out darling. ALMOST as darling as the kids.
Kudos to you! I don't have the rhythm to jazzercise it would be more like spazericise if I did it. :)
Post a Comment