Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving pics...

Just thought I would share a few Thanksgiving pictures. We had a wonderful time in Malad. I love being there. It is the one place in this world I feel completely at ease. There are no worries when I'm there. It was perfect. I ate way too much and enjoyed every second of it.
Our Table. We normally are a paper plate kind of family, but this year we went all out with real plates and decorations! Funny. Thanks Auntie and Julie for being the classy gals and making this year very nice.
Jason and Erica awaiting our feast.
Auntie and Julie cooking away!
Justice, Maggie, and Flat Grandpa. This is cardboard cutout we were givin by my dad's unit to help the kids remember their soldier. It has actually been very nice. Maggie knows what
"ba ba" looks like and always gives him kisses.
My sweet Maggie posing at Great Grandma's. For your information...I did try to get pictures of Ben but he was way too busy playing to stop for a picture. Oh well. :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about Malad. I feel the same way! Maggie is so cute! I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

Smiley Family said...

I had heard rumor about flat grandpa. So he really does exist! Very nice pics - the one of Mags is adorable!!

Smiley Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Carter Family: said...

Those are cute pictures! I can't believe how real the flat grandpa picture looks and Maggie's outfit is soooo cute!! I'm glad you had a great time!

Erica said...

Wow...I look like a chunk! I love the picture of Justy and Maggie. That is some really nice furniture in the background. I am still torked we didn't take any pictures of the pies. I can't believe that! O'well...next year! Love you!

Zachary said...

I was staring at that picture thinking that something was slightly not-right about that soldier. Flat Grandpa looks good. Our prayers are with him. Glad you all had a good time in Malad!

Anushka said...

By looking at the pictures it sure brings tons of memories. It is so nice to see that you are still gathering together for this *Precious* occations, ones that the grandparents and children will never forget! Beautiful table.. and of course Auntie L. can always come up with some great ideas.. she is the *best* and Maggie wow... precious one too! and the couple.. cute cute cute!!! besos.. Mama

Nathan and Esther said...

Cute pictures, and Maggie is so cute! It sounds (and looks) like you had a good time!

All About M.E.('s) said...

I wish I had some place like Malad that I could visit when I needed to get away. I like the picture of flat grandpa-very cute!
I'm glad you guys had a nice Thanksgiving. It looks fun.

Princess said...

I love that you decorated the table! I have always wanted to do that but I never want to deal with the clean-up. Maggie is such a sweetheart as well!

Crazy Lifferths said...

So cute...I love that last picture of Maggie. I haven't seen you guys in a while...hope to see you at the Christmas party!!

annek said...

Looks like fun! I love to eat my heart out at Thanksgiving.

I know what you mean about being home, there is something special about home that no place else in the world can duplicate.