Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ditto

This is all I can really say today. Again, check out my sister's blog here. She did a wonderful tribute to my dad. He is deployed over seas. We are very proud of him. Thanks Erica.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Yer Welcome, Sis. We are lucky to have such a great guy in our lives. He can sure be a pain in the butt though, but it's always nice to have him around. I miss him.

brian said...

I agree, your dad is a great guy...

The Carter Family: said...

That's amazing-I had no idea your dad raised you by himself...very incredible! That it and of itself speaks volumes of a person's character! Congratulations on having an amazing family!

Allie said...

Cho!!!! I am so glad you found me! I was just thinking the other day how I got your number and lost it and needed SCott to get it again! Anyhow, we must get together. IM's cher tonight and we want to get together next week. Let us know when would be good for you?!?! I didn't know your Dad was gone. From all you have ever said about him, he is amazing and great!