Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Success...

The art show was a success. I just wanted to publically thank everyone who took the time to come out and support Aaron and for the inquiries about the show. It kept pretty busy through out the night and it was fabulous to see his work hanging on the wall. Fantastic work Aaron!


He had a total of 14 paintings showing.

This is Jared Gillet's work. The other artist showing. He also has interesting and beautiful work.

The show is still available for viewing through November 14th.

5 comments:

brian said...

Awesome paintings, just avoid those scary babies....

Smiley Family said...

It was a great show. I have not been to an art show for a long time, so it was really nice to go to such a good one!

Anonymous said...

way to go Aaron!

Gretch said...

That is AWESOME Aaron! Way to go! I wish I had your artistic ability. I also wish we could visit the art show. Know that your cuz in Spokane is cheering you on.

Brian Colton said...

What a stud!