Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Rub a Dub Dub


Aaron and I have this system. He is a stay-at-home dad in the mornings while I work and I am a stay-at-home mom the rest of the day while Aaron is either at school or painting. This has been working out pretty well. It is nice because I get out of the house and Aaron gets to spend more time with the kids.


On most occasions I will come home from work and find things in perfect order but every once in awhile things are a little crazy. Yesterday while Aaron was giving Ben a bath, he heard "Dad, Maggie fell in the tub!" He ran in and lo and behold Maggie was in the tub fully clothed with a huge grin on her face. Aaron asked Ben, "Did she fall in or did you pull her in?" Ben insisted that she fell in. I dunno.


Although the pictures are adorable, I think a little more supervision at bath time is in order. All is good and everyone survived. :)

5 comments:

The Carter Family: said...

Hey, Monica! Welcome to the world of blogging! It is fun and addicting! I am glad that you now have a blog because we never get to see your family and this will be fun to see how your cute kids are growing! I can't even believe your girl is as big as she is-how old is she? I think the last time I saw her she was a little baby, obviously not anymore!

Jamie said...

Yeah for you, the newest blogger. I too was a blog stalker before i jumped in.
Funny thing . . . Addi fell in the bath fully clothed with Karlee on Saturday. Very interesting!?!?

Hello! said...

Sweet! Your little kids are so adorable. Yeah right, she "fell" into the tub. ha ha ha.
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!

Anonymous said...

Monica,

Your children are so adorable.

-Tana

Crazy Lifferths said...

So glad to see you joined our blogging world!! And I am glad to see that I am already linked on your page...YIPEE!! Now I have a whole bunch of you that just joined this new and exciting world that I need to link up! Your kids are so adorable...funny story!!