Aaron is having an art show starting this Friday October 19 and goes through November 14. The opening reception is this Friday from 6:00-9:00. The opening reception is usually the busiest night and viewers are able to meet the artists in person.
It is at the Pickett Fairbanks Gallery, 39 "I" Street, Salt Lake City (The Avenues). We would love to see anyone who can make it at the reception. Aaron has worked really hard in getting ready for this show.
I just want Aaron to know how much I love him. He has so many amitions and talents. I'm very proud of all the things he is accomplishing. If you haven't checked out his blog, please do, he does beautiful work.

8 comments:
I wish I could make it. Jason and I are broke til our next paycheck next week or we'd be down. I'm sorry! I love you and good luck!
We'll be there. Aaron-do you want me to bring anything (food wise)?
Good luck with the showing-too bad we don't live closer so we can stop by and see it!
Awesome! I will put it on the calendar. Monica, can you please email me your contact info? mexwrights@gmail.com. I have something I want to send you.
Can't wait. I am sure that I will like Aaron's work the most, but I am not biased or anything.
Wish I was in town, I would love to come! Best of luck.
PS - Love the pumpkin painting!
COOL! I am totally going to have to come check it out!
Hi Moni,
I'm glad you now allow anonymous comments. Your blogs about your little ones are so fun to read. Thanks for being such a wonderful wife to Aaron and a terrific mother. We love you and your ittle family.
Love, Mom
p.s. we really enjoyed the show on Friday night
Post a Comment