Thursday, October 4, 2007

"Piggies"


I love having a little girl. She is so fun to dress up and I love the way she carries her "babies" all around. Monday I was playing with her hair and realized it was probably long enough for pig tails. There is something about a little girl with "piggies". I guess they kind of remind me of my pigtail days. I see pictures of myself with pigtails and I feel happy. Most of my childhood was filled with unsureness and insecurity. But there was a time, when I wore pigtails, I felt safe, loved, and carefree.
So, my little pig tail wearing Maggie, I'm sorry you have a cheeseball mom, but always know your are loved.


8 comments:

The Carter Family: said...

What a cutie! It is so fun to come up with new styles to do on little girls' hair! My girls love their babies also and have to take them everywhere we go and put them to bed when they go to sleep! Every now and then I will see Kasia go and put her baby on her bed and she gets ready to shut the bedroom door and she says, "Night, night...wuv you!" So cute! I think that we are our little girls role models and they want to be like us-so that is the best feeling and definitely makes us want to be our best selves for them!

Erica said...

Awwwwwwwww...I love her. She's so cute. Especially when she's smiling.

Smiley Family said...

I just love little Maggie! Especially her toothy grin! I am jealous that Maggie's hair is long enough in the back to do piggies. Someday Ashlyn will be able to wear her piggies on the back of her head and not on top!

Jamie said...

Um, she is tinkin' cute! Love those lil' teeth. Addi can have piggies on top, but alas still no bangs. Someday, right?

Hello! said...

Those two front teeth rock! She is so cute :)

All About M.E.('s) said...

Such a cute picture!! Such a cute girl!!

Zachary said...

Monica! Welcome to the Blogging world. I am sorry that it took me 6 days to realize that you have a blog. I am slowly working through everyone's. Your kids are adorable! I have been watching Aaron's blog for over a month now and love it. Glad you have joined the blogging bandwagon!

rsheedy said...

What an adorable little sweetheart. Little girls are so much fun!