Well, I'm not one for doing what everyone else is doing, but my sister-in-law Mindy suggested this would be a good way to keep in touch with my dad who is all the way across the world on a deployment for the Air National Guard. So, here I am. Good idea Min.
I never thought I would have my own blog. I've always considered myself to be a blog stalker. I love to read blogs and have about 25 or so I check often. I know how annoying it can be to check a blog everyday and only get a new post every other week or so. I won't name names. :)I'll try to post a few times a week. To the right are some links to the blogs I read most.
Until next time. Ta ta!
Monday, October 1, 2007
In with the trend...
Posted by
Monica Lifferth
at
1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good stuff, sis! I love you.
I'm glad that you gave in. Can't wait to read your posts!
Love you guys-
The Eyre's
Post a Comment